Thursday 9 August 2007

Hola!


Welcome to my blogspot - my narcissistic place for posting what I am up to!

I have a dream *cue the moosic* to dive and photograph the worlds greatest underwater phenomenon, such as the coral spawing after the new moon in Bonnaire, the Sardine run in June / July time off South Africa.

Obviously whilst I have a full time job in the UK I'm spending most of my time researching locations and phenomenon and getting in the water at all and any opportunity trying to improve my photography skills - something that looks really easy but I'm finding pretty hard to get the results I am aiming for! If anyone has any comments or has a great dive experience to share, please post up your comments and experiences.

So for the time being this will probably (as long as it works and I can sort out the techmonology!) be a gallery of my learning process... So please, feel free to offer any comments on my photos and what you think would improve them.

No comments: